If getting a deep, dark healthy tan is a priority for you, then you should know how to get the best tan from a tanning bed by choosing the right tanning lotions. The following tips can help you to get the best tan for your money when you choose to visit a tanning booth.
Tanning Lotion Tips
• Speak to a Consultant: Trained tanning consultants can help you choose the best lotion for your skin type.
• Purchase from a trusted source: You can find tanning bed lotion either in store or online. Either way, ensure that you are buying from a reputable company.
• Apply your lotion evenly
• Do not waiver: Once you pick a lotion, stick with it for best results.
• Apply your lotion half an hour before you plan to head to the tanning bed.
Tanning Bed Tips
• Always use a tanning lotion. Begin with an accelerator and, when you reach your plateau, opt for a bronzing lotion. These tanning lotions are available at your local tanning salon.
• Build up your time. Do not stay in the tanning bed for the full amount of time right away. Instead, start out with half of the time. For example, if you are using a 15-minute tanning bed, stay in it for about seven minutes when you are just starting. Work your way up to 15-minute sessions gradually to avoid burning.
• Keep your skin moisturized by using an after-tanning moisturizer. You can purchase this at your local tanning salon. This is an essential step because it will replenish the moisture that your skin loses when you tan.
By following the above tips, you will obtain a tan that you will be proud to show off. Take your time when you go to the tanning beds to ensure your own personal safety.